- Range: 50 m
- Dimensions : 30mm x 30mm x 15mm
- Matt plastic box / white printed in stereolithography
- Powered micro USB, from a cable or AC adapter (not supplied) .
Shipping within 24 hours (working days) * .
- This beacon can easily turn on / off by plugging / unplugging the cable: allows developers to simulate the input / output in the region ( far / near )
- In production, it allows transmitting to high range (up to 20 ms) for micro- location applications , or very rapid onset of action calling for the treatment of a large amount of signals.
- For deployments , it does not pose any battery maintenance issue
Range of use
- You need to have a power source nearby ( computer / AC adapter) to plug the IBeacon .
- power control ( -40dB to + 4 dB ) .
- transmission frequency setting ( > = 32 ms ) .
- edition of proximity UUID , minor, major.
- IBeacon secure
- The application ” the beacon” (iOS / Android ) lets you configure the IBeacon : proximity UUID Major Minor Power Frequency .
- The ibeacons are secure and require to be identified to change the settings .